Websites for Schools and Trusts
Uniquely, our school websites integrate with our communication software so when you publish news, information and events, you can update your website too.
Make the best impression
Eye-catching school website designs
Your school or trust website is the focal point for conveying your brand and values - and for parents to find information. Our school websites are professionally designed and make it easy to:
- Update content yourself without the need for technical skills
- Keep news current through integration with our communications software
- Ensure calendar events are kept up-to-date
- Provide access to current policies and other documentation
- Publicise new vacancies
Whether it’s a primary school or secondary school website or a website for your multi-academy trust or independent school, we provide simple tools to help keep your website alive:
- Publish news posts about student activities and success
- Highlight your school curriculum, with dedicated subject pages
- Easily and quickly share your triumphs and achievements
We're experts in...
Ofsted, DfE and accessibility compliance
Adherence to Ofsted and DfE guidelines
Adherence to accessibility guidelines
Single sign-on and user permissions
No technical skills required
Save time with...
Integrated web and communications
The best school websites ensure that your school’s ethos and brand come across in an instant – and your achievements and approach are hard to ignore. Weduc websites for schools provide simple tools so you can:Deliver powerful, timely communications
- Publish news posts quickly and easily directly from the ReachMoreParents portal
- Simple, quick and easy – get your content to your website
- Have complete control of your own website, with full support available all year round.
Keep your website fresh and up-to-date
- Automatically posting communications from ReachMoreParents ensures the content on your site stays current
- Setting expiry dates on messages ensures past reminders and promotions don’t clog up the site, leaving only current, relevant content
Dedicated support to help you get the most out of your website
Our UK-based customer service team provide a full package of support to help you with your new website.
We have website experts who will help guide you through creating a website to ensure it’s built to meet your school’s requirements. They will also ensure it's optimised for search engines with meta descriptions and friendly URLs.
Our technical specialists can also arrange hosting for you in our dedicated AWS cloud facility; also for your new domain to be set up and DNS migrated ready for launch.
All of our team are easily contactable by chat, email and phone - and our team is rooted in education, so will understand your context and appreciate the challenges you face.
ReachMoreParents build websites with a difference.