We're here to support you
Help for parents
If you are a parent user of Weduc you can find information here about some of the most common queries our users raise.
If you would like to get in touch with our parental support team you can contact us via:
Telephone: 01509 221349
Or form submission below.
Getting in touch
Contact our parental support team
Please fill in this form with your details and a member of the team will be in touch with you shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have enrolled but I didn't receive a verification email or text message.
Enrolment codes are valid for 1 week so you may need to ask your school to send you a new code.
I have forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
The password reset will come by email so please be sure to check your junk/spam mail folders.
My address is not right. How do I change it?
Once you have logged in, you can access your details by clicking your name in the top right corner and clicking on 'Account'. From here you can click on the pencil icon in the top right corner of the 'Contact Info' box. This will allow you to update all of your information.
How do I top up my purse?
To top up your purse please:
- Select the amount you want to add to your purse.
- Click 'Add to Basket'.
- Click 'View basket' and then click 'Checkout'.
- Select the payment card type and then click 'Proceed'.
- You will now be asked to enter your payment card details. Please ensure you enter the details exactly as they appear on your payment card.
- To store your payment card, select the 'Store for future use' checkbox.
- Click 'Pay Now' to complete your payment.
How do I store a payment card for quick and easy top ups?
To store a payment card you will firstly need to top up your account. After entering your payment card details on the Checkout page, simply select the 'Store for future use' box.
To view your stored payment card details simply:
- Select 'Settings' in the blue navigation bar.
- Select the 'My stored payment card' option.
How do I enable auto top up?
To enable Auto top up you must first make a top up on your account and store the payment card details by selecting the 'Store for future use' checkbox on the Checkout payment details page.
Once your payment card has been stored:
- Select 'Top up' in the pink navigation bar.
- Select 'Auto top up'.
- Select the 'Auto top up enabled' option.
- Set the prerequisites for Auto top up to trigger on your account.
- Click the 'Save' button.
How do I set up payment by Childcare Vouchers?
I have paid for a trip but it has now been cancelled. How do I get a refund?
Please contact your child's school in the first instance, as they will be able to advise you on how the refund will be processed.