Your own Trust branded parent communications platform
Whether centralised or de-centralised, ReachMoreParents will help unify your Trust’s communications. Bring schools together into a single communications platform and provide a central app for Parents, which can either be Trust branded throughout - or allow schools to retain their own identity.
I’ve worked in the education sector for many years and used many different communication systems, and I can honestly say this is by far the most effective and efficient one that I’ve come across and it is virtually a one-stop-shop for everything the parents/carers need in relation to two-way communication. Liz Bruce, Trust Lead Office Manager, Swale Academies Trust
Establish standardised communications
Delivering communications the way you want
Trusts can control how communications are delivered across your schools when using ReachMoreParents.
Our service enables Trusts to set a standard configuration so group schools all work in the same way, ensuring consistency of message templates, content and channels.
As a result, parents across your Trust will receive the same communications, in the same format and at the same time.
Trusts can also utilise a de-centralised approach should they wish.
Custom branded app for Trusts
Our accompanying parent app makes seeing messages and dealing with school requests easy for parents. For Trusts, there's the option to have a custom-branded app, with either a trust-wide or school-specific design.
With our parent app, parents can:
- Get quick access to important information from the main dashboard.
- Enjoy a social media style newsfeed of pictures and video.
- View communications from children at separate schools.
- Easily see upcoming calendar and events.
- Complete forms and data requests.
- Notify absences and check attendance.
- Easily connect to other school software.
Trusted by many
We're proud to work with
A smarter way of working
Ensure consistency and reduce workloads
Our platform can help ensure consistency and standardisation of communications whilst also reducing workload across your Trust.
Templates can be created at a Trust level to ensure consistent communications across all your schools, or at an individual school level.
Templates can be used for:
- Data collection or consent forms
- Standardised communications – absence reporting, school closure notices, key events and more
- Organising trips, clubs and after school activities
Put your brand and reputation centre-stage with…
An app and website as unique as your Trust
Custom Branded App
A parent app as unique as your school or Trust.
- A unique school app, branded with you school name, logo and colours.
- Available for parents to download from the App Store and Google Play.
- Branding can be trust-wide or school specific.
Save time with seamless integration between your school communications and website.
- Expertly designed to reflect your school ethos and values
- Ofsted and DfE-compliant to ensure you meet guidelines and regulations.
- Simple to manage content and access.
The Stour Academy Trust
Translate and help knock down barriers to inclusivity
UK based support for schools AND parents
ReachMoreParents has a traditional company ethos and values – and we prioritise customer support.
Our UK based support team can be accessed via telephone, email and live chat, we have no phone menus or ticketing system so one of our team will always deal with your request quickly.
What’s more, we are the only school communications company that offers support for parents, meaning your school staff won't have to worry about password resets or user queries.