All your schools on one branded platform
Unify your Trust communications by bringing all your schools under one platform with ReachMoreParents. Our tools enable you to manage all schools in your Trust whilst also respecting each school’s identity within its own area.
It's not just about parents...
Reach school communities across your Trust too
Our platform enables staff working across your Trust to access shared content securely and safely. Some of our Trust customers also use ReachMoreParents to communicate with:
- Staff – share key policies and documents.
- Students – access timetable, homework and key information.
- Governors/Trustees - share confidential documents and collaborate.
- PTA and Friends Groups – communicate with the wider school community.
Help parents feel more involved and…
Share magic moments
Keep parents engaged in their child’s education journey with our safe, modern social media style newsfeed.
- Share pictures and videos direct from the classroom.
- Engage parents by allowing them to like, comment and reply to your posts.
- Easily publish your newsletter in bitesize chunks.
- Share content across your social channels.
Put your brand and reputation centre-stage with…
Enhance your communications
An app and website as unique as your Trust
Custom Branded App
A parent app as unique as your school or Trust.
- A unique school app, branded with you school name, logo and colours.
- Available for parents to download from the App Store and Google Play.
- Branding can be trust-wide or school specific.
Save time with seamless integration between your school communications and website.
- Expertly designed to reflect your school ethos and values
- Ofsted and DfE-compliant to ensure you meet guidelines and regulations.
- Simple to manage content and access.
The Stour Academy Trust
Everything in one place to...
Manage the masses
Keep parents organised, informed and up to date with what’s happening at their school with functionality designed to reduce workload, streamline communications and reach more parents.
- Easily share messages across integrated social channels.
- Target communications by year, class or custom group.
- Share key data on pupil behaviour and performance.
- Create and share calendars and allow parents to sync with their own.
- Retain existing software and link to it in your parent app.
I’ve worked in the education sector for many years and used many different communication systems, and I can honestly say this is by far the most effective and efficient one that I’ve come across and it is virtually a one-stop-shop for everything the parents/carers need in relation to two-way communication. Liz Bruce, Trust Lead Office Manager, Swale Academies Trust
Say goodbye to stress and confusion…
Throw your consent (and other) forms in the bin!
Use our self-service, digital forms to take the stresses out of paper consent and data collection forms.
- Create your own data collection or consent forms.
- Ideal for organising trips, clubs and after school activities.
- Digitally share with parents to complete.
Easily chase and remind outstanding replies.
One place to monitor attendance...
Simplify attendance management
Our attendance management tools make it easy for parents to communicate absences and for schools to track and report.
- Parents can report absences with evidential attachments such as medical letters.
- Save data in one location, making it easy to monitor attendance overall.
Built-in ‘leave request forms’ help manage planned absences.
- Easily collate all attendance communications for use in any legal cases.
- If you use Sims we can write back all communications and attachments and update register codes.
Take your school register…from anywhere!
Go digital with our online registers and help save precious teaching time. You can:
- Take registers outside the classroom - ideal for school trips.
- Manage both class and AM/PM registers.
Write back to SIMS with register codes and comments.
- Automate messages around register codes
(such as N codes) and chase parents as changes occur.
Translate and help knock down barriers to inclusivity
UK based support for schools AND parents
ReachMoreParents has a traditional company ethos and values – and we prioritise customer support.
Our UK based support team can be accessed via telephone, email and live-chat, we have no phone menus or ticketing system so one of our team will always deal with your request quickly.
What’s more, we are the only school communications company that offers support for parents, meaning your school staff won't have to worry about password resets or user queries.