Engagement solutions designed for secondary schools
ReachMoreParents give you the tools to help simplify communicating with large numbers of parents; we help you reach all your parents so they can feel involved in their child's education - and respond quickly to your requests.
Here’s a few things you can do with ReachMoreParents:
One place to monitor attendance...
Simplify attendance management
Our attendance management tools makes it easy for parents to communicate absences and for schools to track and report:
- Parents can report absences with evidential attachments such as medical letters.
- Save data in one location, making it easy to monitor attendance overall.
- Built-in ‘leave request’ forms help manage planned absences.
- Easily collate all attendance communications for use in attendance legal cases.
- If you use SIMS we can write back all communications and attachments and update register codes.
Say goodbye to stress and confusion...
Throw your consent (and other) forms in the bin!
Use our self-service, digital forms to take the stress out of paper consent and data collection forms.
- Create your own data collection or consent forms.
- Ideal for organising trips, clubs and after-school activities.
- Digitally share with parents to complete or authorise.
- Easily chase and remind outstanding replies.
Help parents feel more involved and...
Manage the masses
Keep parents organised, informed and up-to-date with what’s happening at school with functionality designed to reduce workload, streamline communications and reach more parents.
- Easily share messages across integrated social channels.
- Target communications by year, class or custom group.
- Share key data on pupil behaviour and performance.
- Create and share calendars and allow parent to sync with their own.
- Retain existing software and link to it in your parent app.
Chilwell Secondary School and Sixth Form College
It's not just about parents...
Reach your whole school community
- Staff: Share internal news, key policies, documents and alerts.
- Students: Access timetables, homework and key information to increase their sense of personal responsibility.
- Governors and Trustees: Share confidential documents in a safe space and provide tools to collaborate.
- PPTA and Friends Groups: Create an area to communicate with each other and the wider school community.
All the information was in one place, with one strategy and one app, which made it easy for staff and parents to use. The simplicity and the ease of the whole system is so effective and a major factor in its success with our parents. It is such an easy communications system to use. Matt Lucas, Information Systems Manager, Chilwell Secondary School
Make homework work for everyone
Our homework app is versitile and has been designed to be used by teachers, parents and students.
A time-saving tool for teachers
- Communicate homework tasks.
- Set deadlines and monitor responses.
- Differentiate tasks and learning.
- Ideal for supporting remote learning.
A way to keep organised for students
- Track all assignments in one place, without the need for a paper planner.
- Manage homework deadlines & submit homework online.
- Stay in touch with school when working remotely.
A valuable insight into learning for parents
- Participate in their child’s learning.
- Have oversight of work lacking in Google Classroom or MS Teams.
- Help their child manage deadlines.
Translate and help knock down barriers to inclusivity
Why choose us?
UK based support for schools and parents
ReachMoreParents has a traditional company ethos and values – and our customer support operates in that way too.
Our UK-based support team can be accessed via telephone, email and live chat. We have no phone menus or ticketing system so one of our team will always deal with your request quickly.
What’s more, Weduc is the only school communications company that offers support for parents, meaning your school staff won't have to worry about password resets or user queries.